Since the launch of Big Rig Lending in June of 2016, our team has been dreaming about when we could begin offering loan products in California. Big Rig Lending recognized very early on that California had a vast number of Owner Operators hauling freight up and down the West Coast, and we knew this was a market we had to be in. We knew there were drivers that need funds for repairs, taxes, insurance, and working capital, and we wanted to be there for them. Big ...Read More
Filtered by Tag: california
- January 2019
- October 2018
- Jun 8, 2018 Movin' Out
- May 2018
- Apr 25, 2018 Financing Your Small Business
- March 2018
- November 2017
- Oct 6, 2017 Is This Our First Glimpse of the Tesla Semi Truck?
- Oct 4, 2017 "All I Do is Drive"
- Jul 10, 2017 California Dreamin'
- May 2017
- April 2017
- February 2017
- Jan 25, 2017 Credit Score Killer: #3 — Cell Phones, Cable, and Satellite TV
- Jan 18, 2017 Credit Score Killer: #2 — Judgments and Liens
- Jan 11, 2017 Credit Score Killer: #1 — Too Many Inquires
- December 2016
- Nov 22, 2016 Ship It! Transport Stocks Surge in What May Be a Good Sign for Market as a Whole
- Nov 10, 2016 Veteran's Day in America
- Nov 4, 2016 Check Engine Light
- Nov 2, 2016 Alabama Pipeline Explosion Will Mean Higher Fuel Prices in Some States
- October 2016
- Sep 28, 2016 How Do You Spell Relief? B-I-G-R-I-G-L-E-N-D-I-N-G
- Sep 26, 2016 What's My Truck Worth?
- Sep 23, 2016 Rates Could See a Big Boost in 2017 and 2018, Forecasters Say
- Sep 15, 2016 If Big Mack Trucks Could Talk...
- Sep 9, 2016 Big Rig Lending Celebrates Truck Driver Appreciation Week September 11-18th
- Sep 8, 2016 Hey Driver, Can I Get Your Number?
- Aug 24, 2016 Are You Ready for Brake Safety Week?
- Aug 18, 2016 Big Rig Lending "Building Bridges"
- Aug 4, 2016 Blue Bloodhound's Revolutionary New Online Transportation Marketplace Enrolls 20,000 CDL Truck Drivers
- Aug 3, 2016 Nikola Unveils the Tesla of Trucks
- Jul 20, 2016 The 10 U.S. Cities with the Most Truck Driving Jobs
- Jul 14, 2016 Truck Drivers: Where the Jobs Are and What They Pay
- Jul 13, 2016 Diesel Prices Expected to Jump 15% Next Year
- Jul 5, 2016 Trucker Dad Babysits Doll, Takes Hilarious Pictures Of Her On the Job
- Jun 7, 2016 Making Tires Last
- May 2016
- Feb 29, 2016 5 Reasons to Have Electronic Gadgets in Truck Cabin
- Dec 22, 2015 Tips for Trucking With Your Pets
- Aug 26, 2015 6 Smart Budgeting Tips for Small Business Owners
- Feb 23, 2010 Truckers' Tax Tips & Truck Driver Tax Deduction Help
- credit score killers
- crude oil prices
- diesel prices
- gasoline prices
- preventative maintenance
- repair costs
- small business
- tax deductions
- truck drivers
Cash flow to keep you on the go
Break down? Tire replacement? Insurance or taxes? Call Big Rig Lending. Owner-operators can get up to $15,000 in as little as 48 hours. Give us 10 minutes on the phone and 4 photos. We Lend. You Drive.
We have used Big Rig Lending several times already with emergency high-dollar repairs. They made the process not so painful and are prompt on getting our repair paid for and us back on the road. I wouldn’t think of ever using anybody else because of the professional and courteous people who really care when you’re in a bind
– David from Ohio